Wednesday, July 22, 2009

work...

Today we started something new at work and now I am doing all of the showers for my shift and skin assessments! I guess that is good and should take it as a compliment because the Unit Manager said she trusts me to let them know what is wrong with any of the patients! I enjoy doing the showers because it gives me more time with my patients! Gotta go out and buy some soap even though they do supply it...it just doesn't cut it! I want my men and women smelling good and feeling refreshed!

My baby comes home in a little over two weeks and I am scared, excited, nervous...a whole lot of emotions in one! I just got to keep praying that God's will be done and not mine! I know that we have a lot to work on and that is what is nerve wrecking. I have taken his word for so long and it just doesn't seem to cut it anymore but God knows what is best and I gotta leave it in his hands!

Looking for our own place really soon and hopefully it will be house! Gotta have a place for us and our three babies! Took a break from the softball thing but will pick it back up later!

Hope all is well with everyone and have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment